100 & 120 Hundred Charts

I had fun creating these 100 & 120 hundred charts!  I implemented the outer space theme and I think it looks adorable!  I plan to create others based on other themes.  Wish me luck!

-a set of 120 charts in portrait layout. Each chart takes up the entire page and there is a chart that starts with the number zero to 120 and the other chart starts with the number 1 to 120. 
-a set of 100 charts in portrait layout. Each chart takes up the entire page and there is a chart that starts with the number zero to 100 and the other chart starts with the number 1 to 100. 
-a set of 120 charts in landscape layout.  There are 2 charts on one page in an effort to save paper/copies.  One set of charts start with the number zero to 120 and the other set of charts start with the number 1 to 120. 
-a set of 100 charts in landscape layout.  There are 2 charts on one page in an effort to save paper/copies.  One set of charts start with the number zero to 100 and the other set of charts start with the number 1 to 100.  

Click here to go directly to the file or click here to go directly to my TpT store, it's only $1.60! :)











No comments :

Post a Comment