Accelerated Reader (AR) Quiz Line


Do your students love to take AR quizzes?  Well this quiz line will help manage students take turns taking the test(s). I use this with my students and they love it!  I love it too so my morning can start off with a smile! :) I place the numbers on a pocket chart by the computers and the students know their number based on their alphabetical order.  They place their number on the pocket chart when they are ready to take an AR test.  After they finish taking their test, the student looks at the chart to see who they have to quietly tap on the shoulder.  

I created these AR Quiz Line posters with number charts based on the following themes:

zebra theme (green and blue)
chevron theme (green and blue)
polka dots (red and black)

Click here to visit my TpT Store or click on each picture to link you directly to each file.  

Just print/copy on card stock and laminate.  :) 

So how do you manage your AR test taking? 





No comments :

Post a Comment