Challenge :)

Yippee!  I'm super ExCiTeD to be able to join a fab group of dynamic teachers as we help change the world!  Whoop-Whoop!

I have entered a great challenge to help increase my teaching community!  What a great idea from Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach, Create, Motivate.

The purpose of this group to help each other spruce up our followers on the many and various social medias.  I view teaching as a profession of dedication, commitment, and sharing.  Even though we all are striving for followers on TpT, IG, FB, etc..., I just truly LOVE the collaboration that we all share with each other to help one another! Don't you think so?


Each week, these fab ladies have outlined a mission for us to complete.  I can't wait to get started, which means tomorrow!  :)  I look forward to meeting my weekly goals, learn from each other, support other fab teachers, and just collaborate! :)

Would you like to join?  Well, just click on one of the blogs above for all the details.  Let's do it!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post!  EPA, (it's like Whoop-Whoop but in Spanish)! :)


5 comments :

  1. I love your enthusiasm! It's so contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love! You are a great inspiration! Thank you for joining! Let's do this! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started following you on Instagram and now have you on my Bloglovin feed as well. I am joining in on this challenge as well. Love meeting all kinds of new teachers!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Already following back! I look forward to our learning journey! Whoop-Whoop! :)

      Delete