Tell All Tuesday Linky Party

Yippeee!!!  I'm so happy and honored to be joining my first every linky PaRtY with Diana from My Day in K and Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire!  We have a great line up every Tuesday throughout the summer!  Can you feel the excitement?!
Our first topic is titled, Two Truths and a Lie: All About Me! With summer approaching, now is a perfect time to get to know each other!  There are so many new bloggers on the scene and we want a way to get to know each other.  Why not put a little spin on it?! Let's get to know each other by playing "Two Truths and a Lie!"

1. I'm a night person!  I can save the world at 2am and run a marathon.  Of course, with my awesome profession, I do get up early and I get to work usually 30-45 minutes before my scheduled time.  I do my best thinking at night, usually right before I go to bed!  :)

2. I love to watch scary movies!  My favorites include movies from Steven Spielberg, "Friday the 13th" movies, and the Freddy Kreuger movies.  Oh yes, I can't forget those "Halloween" movies that I watch every year with my family! :)

3. I'm super OCD and love to be organized! :)  My little coconut doesn't work if things are out of order or misplaced and I need to have routine.  So of course, this means that I love to plan ahead of time and write everything down!  Of course, I have my little color coded pens and I just bought my new A Teacher's Life Planner from Little Lovely Leaders that I can't wait to get my hands on it.

So now friends, let's play!  Hmmmmm, how well do you know me?! Comment below indicating which ones are my truths and which one is my lie.  I hope I have your wheels turnin'!  :) And while you are at it, please share a little a blurb about yourself, a truth of course.  I can't wait to get to know you better!

Come back in 3 days to know which one is my "lie."

Thank you for following! :)


Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner above and use it to link back to this post on your blog. 
2. Write a post about the topic of the week.
This week is: Two Truths and a Lie: All About Me!
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.  


23 comments :

  1. I'll take a guess and say number two? Only because scary movies freak me out!!!! 😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking #2. I love Halloween, but hate being scared! Haha, I know weird. Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours are hard, but I am guessing that number 2 is your lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing number 1. Not many teachers are night owls...

    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to guess #1. I know I'm beat by the end of the day!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell
    Teaching In A Nutshell Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry! I was GOING to say #2! EEK!
    Erin
    VeryPerryClassroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with #1. Only because I know if I was only getting 4 hours of sleep a night I would be a total wreck, lol. Loved getting to know more about you. BTW I loved those scary movies when I was a teenager, but now not so much!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to all for posting! LOL! I love the comments! Come back in 3 days to see if you were correct! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please tell me its number two! Scary movies FREAK me out!!! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm I love sleep too much to believe #1 is true! If it is, I am so envious! I am a train wreck without sleep. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thinking #2 … is the lie!!!!!! I have a love hate with scary movies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm guessing #2, Elizabeth! No way to scary movies. Puppy dogs and kittens for me...maybe a little Ryan Gosling, too. :) Had so much fun reading your post, girl. Can't wait to read more, every Tuesday!
    The Whole Wheat Class

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay sweet friend I'm gonna say #1.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to go with #2! If it's true though, good for you! I'm the biggest scaredy cat when it comes to scary movies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm also going to guess number 2!!! I can only watch scary movies in the daytime, and then I immediately have to flip the channel after and watch a cartoon or the Brady Bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going to guess #2! Scary movies freak me out! ;)
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am guessing that you don't like scary movies. It was great "meeting" you :)

    Neat Sweet & Hard to Beat

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you don't like scary movies. I'm hoping you are a night owl because we rule!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I will go with #1! My husband calls me more of a "Brunch" kind of gal. I am not a night owl nor a morning person. Haha!

    ReplyDelete