Weekend Warriors: 3-2-1 Teacher Bio

It's Saturday and it's raining.  So what should I do?  Join a linky PaRtY!  Yippeee, I joined Always Kindergarten with a little fun linky PaRtY!

So here's a little bit more about MEEEEEE!! :)  The TEACHER ME and the ME ME! :) 


The Teacher Me: 
1. I love to be silly.  Just silly!  I love to dress up with my firsties and LOVE to see their reactions! Of course, I have my "Teacher Game" since day 1, but then little by little, the silliness just happens! I can't help myself.  One of my students this year wrote an All About my Teacher as one of my fab end-of-the-year gifts.  And you know what he wrote?  He said that he LOVED my silly faces and voices and that's how he's remembering his first grade teacher.  He knows me so well!  What can I say? 

2. I have to PLAN, PLAN, & PLAN.  I write everything down in my planner and in my journal.  This year, I decided to do something new and I bought a different planner from Little Lovely Leaders. Bridget, from Little Lovely Leaders is so nice!  I was fortunate enough to meet her in real life :) when she attended the first ever South Florida blogger meet-up that I hosted with Faithful in First and Your Thirty Co-Teacher.  I still have to put the binder together.  No worries, it's on my To Do List and I will blog about it.  I promise! :)


3. I LOVE to collaborate, share, and learn from my fab colleagues. That was one of the reasons I started this blog, because I LOVE to HELP!  I value our field of education sooooo much and I look forward to learn from my colleageus.  I love to hear and learn about new ideas and I just love to lend a hand.  I don't look for recognition, I just like to help and see the success of others. That makes me happy! 


The ME, ME!

Yup, you guessed it... I'm bubbly and silly. I have so much energy that I love to spend it being bubbly and silly.  It's just meeeeeeeeee!  I thank our mighty God for His strength in my me, so His strength is my faith and comfort to make this little world of ours a better place.  So why not make it better by being happy, excited, thrilled, and full of laughter!  And when I start laughing, there is no stopping me!  I tell myself jokes, yes, I talk to myself.  Not in a loony way, but in a fun way to make my day even better and more interesting!  I crack myself up all the time.

Even more important, I'm a Momma and Wifey! I'm so SuPeR PrOuD of my babes (20 & 16 years old).  They will be my Forever Babies, no matter what age.  They make my day so much better and interesting.  We laugh all the time together!  And, my hubby!  Can he make me laugh?!  He's my Forever Hero!  I thank God everyday for granting me the honor to be a Momma to my two dynamic individuals and a Wifey to my ever-supportive smart man! They support me to infinity and beyond and I just simply LOVE them!!!!!!


Ron Clark Academy (RCA) & TpT Vegas 2016
Mr. Clark is the bomb dot com!  What a true inspirational teaching hero!  And of course, TpT Vegas! Wowza!  I wish I could go this summer, but Momma duties, so I will have to go next year.  I have put this in prayer and I know that I will be able to go when He thinks it's the right time.  I greatly hope it's next summer.  I would love to meet all of these fab teachers and collaborate!  I want to learn soooooo much!  I can't wait!

So, watcha think?  Link up with us by clicking here.  Thanks for reading my post.  Make sure to come back for more slliness!

Happy Weekend!

~Elizabeth




9 comments :

  1. You're right, we both love to be organized and planned! I love that new planner of yours, it looks so great! It's so cool that you were able to meet so many awesome bloggers at a meet up! I too hope to go to TPTVegas next year, and I don't really know much about Ron Clark or his academy but it sounds like fun!
    Thanks so much for sharing about yourself with us, it was great reading about you! Have a wonderful week!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are silly in both your teaching and regular life! Being silly makes life more fun and interesting, for sure! I'm a planner as well! Last summer I decided to take my relaxing a little too seriously and did not do any long range planning. Boy was I sorry! Never again. ;) My little one isn't grown up yet, but I'm with you, she will be my baby forever. Thank you for linking up with us for Weekend Warriors this month!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like so much fun! I love that you love to be silly and I'm sure your students do too. Planning and collaboration are so important in this job. We grow so much as teachers when we are surrounded by a great team of educators. Your bucket list items are also on my list of 2016 dreams. Maybe I'll see you in both places. :) Thanks for linking up with the Weekend Warriors this month!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bucket list looks GREAT! I love the idea that you have put it in prayer, and I want to do that also. Have a fun summer!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being silly too...it makes everything so much more fun :) Vegas next year is on my bucket list too!!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, I enjoyed reading your lists. I am also a planner. I like routine and chaos gives me anxiety. It is a goal of mine to make it to the TpT conference in 2016 too, hopefully we can both go and meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally loved reading your post. I love being silly too! We would have a ball together. My boys are 20, 17 & 15 and we are silly together a lot. We will start laughing and can't get stopped. Yes, Ron Clark Academy totally on my bucket list too! You are just an inspiration with your giving spirit and always being willing to help out and be supportive! I look forward to meeting IRL at next years conference! XOXO

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super silly and a planner, too! I went to RCA this year and it was amazing and well worth the money! Vegas is a blast - definitely put it on your calendar for next year!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adding Prayer is so important! Thanks for that reminder! It was so fun getting to know you! I have heard a ton about Ron Clark A. and would love to go! We will miss seeing you at the Vegas meetup coming up soon! Here's to next year!!! Thanks for joining the Weekend Warriors-we hope to have you link up again next month!

    Mrs. DiBenedetto's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete