Oops, I Need That! - What Every Teacher Needs - FREEBIE

How many times do you pull a 10 - 12 hour shift at school?  You know, those days that we have Open House, Back to School Night, Parent Night, and any special events that we enjoy doing after hours.  Well, I can claim a long list of many nights that I pull a 10 -12 hour shift in my classroom and I don't go home in between because I need to prep for the activity, attend meetings, answer emails, parent conferences, do I need to go on...  Is this you too?

Well, I have made my own little bag of goodies in order to survive those long days at work and still look as fab as I did when I walked in the morning. Could you believe it?  I know, I'm excited too!


This is my Oops, I Need That! bag of tricks!  :)  I know that when I have my nightly events in school, I tend to get a little you know, interesting, especially with this Florida weather! So, after I finish running around like a chicken with my head cut off and sweat like 300 pounds, I need a fresher picker-upper! So I've created my Oops, I Need That! goody bag!


Tah-Dah!  Here it is! :)

I put everything inside a cute little bag.  
Here is a list and the purpose of each item:

1. band-aids - cuts, burns
2. Aleve - headaches, migraines, pain meds
3. hair tie - with my long hair, I always need this
4. nail file - especially needed for chipped nails when packing, unpacking, filing papers, & cleaning
5. deodorant - duh! 
6. perfume (body spray) - it's the bottle with the orange liquid - I bought a pack of three refillable bottles from the dollar store and just poured some perfume 
7. razor - you never know who you have to impress
8. toothpaste & toothbrush - nothing feels better than a refreshed mouth and I use the toothpaste to put over those terrible hot glue gun burns.  
***TIP*** Put a little bit of toothpaste over that terrible burn from the glue gun and let it sit there for a little bit.  You will feel so much better! 
9. mouthwash - just keeping my pearly whites clean
10. safety pins - for anything and everything
11. lotion - you know I need some Bath & Body Works

I bought the travel size so it can all fit inside my bag.  I'm going to glue the cute little label to the front of my bag.  I also include Hydrocortisone & Neosoprin, but I forgot to buy it.  Oops!  Of course, we need our handy-dandy make-up bag.  I keep that stuff separate and take it with me daily.  This Oops, I Need That! baggie stays in my classroom.  



And of course, I like to share and think about you, so you can find below the labels for FREE!  Just click on the picture to download. 

Here is a great little idea... You can create this little goody bag for your teacher friends as a Welcome Back to School gift!  I know that every teacher needs this in their own teacher tool box.  I'm creating one for my daughter who is starting her first year as a teacher!  I can't wait to see her face! :) 

So what are you putting in your Oops, I Need That! goody bag?  
Who are you giving it to?  


3 comments :

  1. Such a great idea! I always forget things or notice I needed something after the fact. Drives me crazy!!! Thank you for this post- I'll definitely be creating my Oops I need that! bag.
    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marisa! I'm so glad that you like it and it helped you! You put a smile on my face! I would love to see pics of your Oops, I Need That!

      All the best,
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. I am always so glad to have my bag handy in a pinch! I also keep a Tide To Go pen and clear nail polish in mine! :) I am always spilling and getting runs in my tights (what the nail polish is for). GREAT list!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete