Tell all Tuesday: If my Life was a Reality Show, it Would be Called...

Do you know what day it is?  Yup, it's Tuesday, so it's time for our 
weekly Linky PaRtY! :) 

This week my awesome blog buddies, Diana from My Day in K and Jayme from Teach, Talk, Inspire got a little creative! :)  Our topic this week is .... if my life was a reality show, it would be called....



Now, I'm going to be honest here, I really don't watch too many reality shows. Why?  Well, I'm always on the gooooooo.  I've heard of some shows and my friends share with me, so I kind of stay in the loop?  So I was having a hard time thinking of a name.  But then I decided, "Elizabeth, just think about what you would name it."  So I thought ... and thought ... and thought ... and you know when the idea came to me, yup, in the middle of the night when I was replaying one of my Periscope broadcast. Sooooooo here it is.....



I don't know if there is a show called 24/7, but that would be the name of my show.  Let me explain. We all wear many fab hats...mommy hat, teacher hat, wife hat, friend hat, sister hat, aunt hat, niece hat, best friend hat, doctor hat, lawyer hat, accountant hat, chef hat, baker hat, TpT hat, do I need to go on?  So, with all of this multi-tasking, I'm always going, like 24/7!

Are you with me?  Give me a Whoop-Whoop! 

My little coconut (my brain) is on double, triple time all the time.  It takes me a little bit to settle down before I actually fall asleep and that's like really, REALLY late or really, REALLY early in the morning, which ever you prefer. This is because I'm always thinking and some of my best ideas come when? Yes, in the shower and/or right smack in the middle of the night.

And you know that when you decide to "go to bed," it takes you another 15-30 minutes to actually get there.  That's because I tuck in each of my children, even thought they are teens, I still do it, we talk and/or read something interesting (we are wayyyy pass the bedtime story stage, but sometimes I squeeze one in :), say our prayers, make sure all of the electronics are plugged so they can charge, ensure everything is ready for tomorrow, check on my fur baby, lock the doors, put away the laundry, finish cutting, laminating, pasting tomorrow's fun activity, and then hopefully I didn't forget something so I can lay down.

So you see I'm 24/7.  Is that a hashtag? How about you or am I alone here?

Join our PaRTy!  I would love to read all about it! 



Here's how to join:
1. Grab the picture and banner and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Save the image and write your reality show name.
3. Write a post about the topic of the week and upload it.
4. Add your link below.
5. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice. 


7 comments :

  1. I am with you 100%! Great idea for a reality show. Finding the balance in our lives as juggle all those hats is a full time 24/7 job! Thanks for sharing you show with us! I think you should go for the #24/7!!
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely 24/7! I am more like 10/4, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I can totally relate. I loved reading through your post, you are the sweetest. I love how you still spend time with your children before bed even though they are teens. They will always cherish that time. You wear many hats my friend, but I must say you wear them very well! Keep up the great work. Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I totally relate. I love reading this post. You are the best. I am so glad I have gotten to "meet" you. You are just keeping me positive and motivated. WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your show idea :) It is so true and I am right there with you!! Ideas come at the strangest times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you picked the perfect title for you!! You are so positive and energetic and upbeat, I can totally see you zipping around getting things done! I totally agree that ideas come at the strangest times, usually when you don't have anything to write them down!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your 'Show' with us, I had such a great time reading about you! Loved reading your post!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!! I could totally see this being your show title after watching you on Periscope! You are just so positive and upbeat!! Totally made my heart smile reading how you still tuck your kids in bed at night even though they are teens- all about family over here!!!

    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete