Student Allergy Rosters

Have you noticed lately that more students are becoming allergic to many more things than when we were in school?  It's a hard task to keep track of my little ones' allergies and making sure that they are healthy all day.

My great colleague and I were talking about this the other day and the importance of having a list of all the students and their allergy/medical concerns.  You know what they say, two brains are better than one.  So we brainstormed and it led me to create this freebie!  



I filled out the forms and made copies.  I placed one in my main lesson plan binder, put another one in the sub folder, taped one roster next to my computer, and kept an extra copy.  



I also printed out the following one on color Astrobright paper and placed it on my teacher corner for all to see.  What I like about this one is that it's a general list of my class allergies.  



So you can click here to go to my TpT store and download the freebie.  Let me know how it works out for you!  I would love to read all about it!  

How do you keep track of your class allergies? 

1 comment :

  1. Great! By the way, if you look for something or someone to help you out with doing your school assignment, then I’ll be able to help you out. Just follow the link and this essay paper writing company from UK will become your greatest assistance! You will get onto one of the most demanded and most professional companies that specialize themselves in this business. We offer our customers only best deals! Give it a try and you won’t regret.

    ReplyDelete