Primary Punchbowl Fall Blog Hop

Hey everyone!  Happy Fall!  Well, if you live in South Florida, maybe not yet.  :) But we can pretend!  I'm so excited to be a part of my first blog hop and announce the launch of our collaborative blog called Primary Punchbowl!  I'm so lucky to have met these beautiful ladies and excited to be a part of a dynamic group!  So, you know what this means.... exciting news and goodies!





1-Fall Activity


There are so many great topics to discuss and teach during this time of year! I recently started my pumpkin unit again for the third year in a row.  Below are some books that are my favorite and I recently was able to purchase The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin and Spookley the Square Pumpkin, A Family to be Thankful for.  Have you read Spookley before?  He is sooooo cute!



We learn about the pumpkin's life cycle and conduct our own pumpkin investigation.  Just click here to see my post from last year.  At the end, we have this awesome culminating activity titled Snoopy's Scoop and Shake!  I learned about this idea from Pinterest and credits to this person! This year, I'm even more excited because it's going to go great with the release of the Charlie Brown movie and the kiddies are going to love it!

2- FREEBIE!!



Whoop-Whoop!  So let's begin to celebrate!  Just click on the image below to enjoy this FREEBIE!  I think you can use this year round, so happy days!



3-Sale :)



And the party continues.... Check out these 4 items that are 50% off in my TpT Store!  I know, could you believe it, 50% OFF!  Wowza!  Just click on each image to take you directly to the file.  These will be great additions to your grammar unit and they include interactive journal activities! :)  Thank you for looking!








4-Giveaway :)




More happy news.... Enter below for a chance to win a $25.00 TpT gift card. The information will be emailed to the winner. Winner will be announced the following evening, eastern time.

But, wait, it gets better!  Just hop on over to each of our blogs for more chances to win goodies! Each of my fab friends are giving away a different item in each of their blogs!  Did I hear you say whoop-whoop?!



For our grand finale, introducing us, Primary Punchbowl, where you can get a little taste of our recipes, goodies, freebies, giveaways, and excitement as we help the world become sweeter!  Just click here for another chance to win more goodies!  Today is your lucky day!  What do you think?  Can I get a whoop-whoop! 




a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments :

  1. Friend! I NEEDED that freebie for our Narrative unit this month! THANKS!! I also LOVE Spookley! My 3 & 1/2 year old nephew just asked me last night if I'd "heard of him," and told me he loves the movie too. Do you have it? I usually play it during our Harvest celebration at school, and we talk about being a good friend. :)
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Love! Spookley is a great story! I don't have the movie, but I have a friend who loves to share. :) Glad you can use the freebie! Thank you for stopping by!

      Whoop-Whoop!
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. I adore Spookley! Have you seen the animated movie? It's too cute. Thanks for the great freebie!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Love! Yes, the movie is so cute and we get to watch it too. I hope you can enjoy the freebie! Thank you for stopping by!

      Whoop-Whoop!
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Spookley!! I am adding that to our list to check out at the library this week!

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE Spookley! It's going to be one of your best purchases and there's a movie too that you will also love! Your kiddies will learn lots from him! Thank you for stopping by!

      Whoop-Whoop!
      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  4. Love Spookly! So many great ideas in your pumpkin post! Thanks for sharing such a fantastic freebie! You rock girly! Hugs!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you Love! You are just as amazing! I LOve your blog post! Great job and your products are whoop-whoop! Thank you for stopping by!

      ~Elizabeth

      Delete
  5. Spookley is totally a rock star in our first grade classroom! Thanks for the awesome freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for reminding us about all of the awesome books that are perfect for this time of year. There are some you have shown that we don't have- but are definitely going to be picking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love all the books that you shared. This is my favorite time of year for read aloud! WOW! Your freebie is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete