Secret Sock Holiday Exchange

Whoop-Whoop! The holidays are here!  I'm especially excited this year to hold my first ever secret sock exchange with my firsties!  This day is also our annual pajama day, so how perfect would it be to have a pair of new holiday socks!  I usually encourage the students to participate in a book exchange, but this year, I decided to spice things up a little.  Of course, this is not mandatory, so the students that bring in a pair of new child-size socks will participate in the secret sock exchange.

No worries, I will make sure all students participate.  You know that we always have Plan B! :)

The students will exchange gifts first thing in the morning, so they can wear their fab new holiday socks all day!  At the end of the day, we will be enjoying milk and cookies while watching a movie in our socks! Yes, socks, socks, socks! I LOVE holiday socks!  I hope Zack, our class Elf, can leave us a movie! :)

So Dec. 17th will be an exciting day in our little Super Classroom!  PJs all day, silly holiday theme socks, and of course, milk and cookies!  I can't wait to see my kiddies faces when they find out they can take off their shoes in class!!!!! :) I'm so ExCiTeD!  And you know I'm going to do the same! :) Stay connected with me on social media for those pics! :)

So, by popular demand... you know I made this into a FREEBIE! So just click on the pic to download the parent letter template.  Just write the date and make copies on color paper! We LOVE Astrobrights!

Feedback is always appreciated!  Take pics and tag me!  I would LOVE to see your holiday socks! 


What are some of your holiday theme socks?  What gift exchange do you like to have with your students? 


1 comment :

  1. This is awesome! I;m changing the theme to match St. Patrick's day

    ReplyDelete